View the following videos and instructional guide to learn how to create and edit an assignment.
The following instructs how to create and edit an assignment.
1. Navigate to your course, click “Coursework” and select “Manage.”
2. Click Add and select Assignment on the next page.
3. Choose which topic you’d like your assignment to be on.
4. Rename your assignment, if you’d like. Choose the date that your assignment will be available, as well as the due date. Finally, toggle on or off the learning objectives you’d like to cover on your assignment. After your students begin their assignment, you’ll still be able to edit the name and due date/time.
5. If you’d like to preview the material included in each learning objective, simply click on the title. You’ll be brought to a page where you can easily filter between questions and instruction and scroll through the potential content your student could see. You can also toggle between the topic learning objectives using the top dropdown.
6. When you’re finished previewing, click Close Preview at the top right of your screen.
7. Click Add to finish creating your assignment!
To edit assignments:
1. Navigate to your Coursework tab and click Manage.
2. Next to the assignment you’d like to edit, click the three dots and select Edit.
3. Make your desired edits and click Edit to finish. You can toggle on or off learning objectives here, as well. Note: You cannot edit assignments after students have begun working on them!
If you’d ever like to view questions and instruction in an assignment you’ve already added, simply follow the steps above to Edit your assignment. Instead of making changes, simply click on the learning objective whose questions or instruction you’d like to review. Click Close Preview when you’re finished.