View the following videos and instructional guide to learn how to create and edit an assignment.
The following instructs how to create and edit an assignment.
1. Navigate to your course, click “Coursework” and select “Manage.”
2. Click Add and select Assignment on the next page.
3. Choose which topic you’d like your assignment to be on.
4. Rename your assignment, if you’d like. Choose the date that your assignment will be available, as well as the due date. Finally, toggle on or off the learning objectives you’d like to cover on your assignment.
5. Click Add to finish!
To edit assignments:
1. Navigate to your Coursework tab and click Manage.
2. Next to the assignment you’d like to edit, click the three dots and select Edit.
3. Make your desired edits and click Edit to finish. You can toggle on or off learning objectives here, as well. Note: You cannot edit assignments after students have begun working on them!