Knewton Alta utilizes third-party cookies to authenticate third-party identity providers and requires that your browser accept third-party cookies.
You will need to enable third-party cookies for your site in your browser, then refresh the page to continue.
Below you find instructions on how to enable third-party cookies for each browser:
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- From the top right, select the three vertical dots and then Settings.
3. This will open a web page, Settings. On the left hand navigation bar, select Privacy & Security or go to the Advanced Settings drop down menu. If you go to the Advanced drop down menu, select Privacy and Security and then Site Settings.
4. On the Site Settings page, select Cookies and Site Data.
5. On the Cookies and Site Data page, make sure that the Block third-party cookies setting is toggled off.
- Select the three vertical lines in the top right corner, and select Options.
2. In the right hand menu, select Privacy & Security.
3. On the Browser Privacy page, select the Custom drop down menu. Make sure that the checkbox next to Cookies is unchecked.
- Click the gear icon in the top right-hand corner of Internet Explorer.
2. Click Internet Options.
3. Select the Privacy tab and then Advanced Settings.
4. Under Third Party Cookies, select Accept and then OK.
- In the top right corner, select the ellipses ... and then select Settings.
2. A pop out menu will appear from the right, select Privacy & Security.
3. In the Cookies dropdown, make sure that Don't block cookies is selected.
Please note: as of Safari 13.1, third party cookies are blocked by default.
1. Open Safari and go to the right-hand corner and click on Safari -> Preferences from the drop down menu.
2. Navigate to the Privacy Tab and make sure "Prevent cross-site tracking" is unchecked.
Safari on iOS
Please note: as of Safari 13.1, third party cookies are blocked by default and will break an embedded video.
- Go to your phone's Settings and choose Safari.
2. Set Block Cookies to Always Allow.