Copying your Course will create an exact copy of your Course Shell, minus any sections, students, or course collaborators. This is especially helpful if you’d like to share your course outline with another instructor. To make a copy of your course:
1. Navigate to the Course you’d like to copy. Do not enter a section!
2. Click Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Scroll to the box titled Copy this Course.
4. Click Copy Link.
5. Paste and send this link to your desired Knewton Alta recipient, or paste it in your own address bar to make a copy for yourself. This link should not be shared with students!
6. Once the link is clicked, it will prompt the instructor to modify the course name, choose an institution, change the course start and end dates, and select a LMS (or none). Then click Copy to copy the course into the account.
Once the course is copied into their account, the recipient should add sections, additional coursework, or integrate with a Learning Management System if necessary.