Copying your Course will create an exact copy of your Course Shell, minus any sections, students, or course collaborators. This is especially helpful if you’d like to share your course outline with another instructor. To make a copy of your course:
1. Navigate to the Course you’d like to copy. Do not enter a section!
2. Click Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Scroll to the box titled Copy this Course.
4. Click Copy Link.
5. Paste and send this link to your desired Knewton alta recipient, or paste it in your own address bar to make a copy for yourself. This link should not be shared with students!
6. Once they click on this link, your course will automatically be copied into their account!
Once the course is copied into their account, the recipient should:
1. Ensure their institution is listed in this course. To do this, they should click Settings and scroll to the box titled Institution to change it if necessary.
2. Add sections, additional coursework, or integrate with a Learning Management System if necessary.