To place a bookstore order, please follow these steps:
- Visit http://www.knewton.com/orders
- If you have a distributor account, sign into your account. If you do not have a distributor account, click Create an Account and fill out the following fields, including your institution email address. Verify your email address through the link you’ll have just been emailed. After signing in, click Contact to get in touch with our Customer Service team. They will help finish your profile in our database.
- Once logged in, select your store or add a store through the + sign at the bottom of the page. Confirm your store.
- When you reach the Distributor Portal, click Start New Order.
- Select Single-Term Access, AltaPass, or Custom ISBN. Check out this article if you need help determining which ISBN to order.
- Fill out all the requested information in the order form. If you would like to create a Purchase Order number, please fill it on on the first line. If not, we will assign a unique number for the PO.
- Confirm that your ISBN is correct! If you’re ordering a custom course, please enter the exact ISBN as given by your Knewton representative.
- Click Submit! The access codes you requested will be attached to an email in a CSV and PDF file and sent to you.